Saturday, November 23, 2013

Succotash Epi75.5: Drivin' My Life Away

A funny thing happened on the way to Epi76. I had a trip scheduled to Los Angeles to take part in an annual card game with a bunch of friends. So I haven't had a chance to finish putting the next episode of Succotash together.

But there I was, tooling down Interstate 5 in the middle of the night. Pulled over to gas up and checked my email, Facebook and Twitter feeds. And @HarryHumorNY had tweeted, wondering if I was going to record another rambling "halfisode" from the road. So I did.

And here it is. Just me, talking to myself (and you) as I speed through the night. No clips. No Tweetsack.

See you soon with Epi76, which will feature many clips from comedy podcasts along with my chat with Chris Mancini, co-organizer of the Los Angeles Podcast Festical and co-host of the Comedy Film Nerds podcast.

Please remember to pass the Succotash!

– Marc Hershon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment